Sunday, February 19, 2006
B.A.R.K. Production Journal: Puppet Hands, Step 7
1) Use a Sharpie to mark the desired placement of the puppet's fingers on the outside edge of the palms.
2) With an exacto blade puncture a small hole at each mark.
3) Apply Barge Cement to the base of each finger, and around the outside edge of the puppet's palm.
4) Once the glue is ready, incest the armature wire into the holes, and press the fingers onto the outside edge of the palm.
5) Once all of the fingers are in place. pinch the outside edges of the palm together to give the hand a nice finished look.