Saturday, December 03, 2005

The Inland Emperor's New Clothes

Emperor

Today I'm putting my B.A.R.K. Production Diary on hold to mention a charming puppet show I saw at California State University San Bernardino, The Inland Emperor's New Cloths. The show was directed an created by Johanna Smith, who teaches puppetry at the university. The puppets were designed by Sam Hale, a brilliant puppet designer. The puppets were all performed by acting students at the university, most of them were first time puppeteers. It is always very inspiring to see young people getting involved in puppetry.

By the way, I'll be away from my computer until December 11. Please check back then for more Puppet 101 postings.

1 comment:

Jodi said...

It was a fun show. I hope you are relaxing on your cruise. I'll put a link to this blog on mine.