Friday, November 25, 2005

B.A.R.K. Production Journal: Starting Out

catillustration

Today I'm beginning work on a new puppet for the Swazzle puppet show, B.A.R.K. The Robot Dog which will make it's debut summer 2006. I'll make frequent posts during the building process, so you can see how I make a puppet. A selection of photos will be posted in the Behind the Scenes section of swazzle.com with brief explanations, but this is the only place to get an in depth look with complete "how to" instructions, so check back often. If you have any questions, feel free to ask and I'll do my best to answer them.

The first step (which I've just finished), is to clean the workshop. This is so important. A messy workshop makes it difficult to be creative and productive.

The puppet I'm making is a cat, and I'll use the above illustration that Patrick Johnson drew as a guide. Now off to work!

3 comments:

Eliaquim said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Eliaquim said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Eliaquim said...

Traduccion de esta entrega en espaƱol aqui Blog Lingo3: B.A.R.K. Jornal de fabricaciĆ³n: "Inicio"